Tom's Barber Shop is described by owner Tom Stevens as "an old school mens' barber shop."
Stevens' sense of humor is evident throughout the shop. His restroom is full of humorous pictures and dirty jokes and he will be happy to sell you one of the shop's t-shirts with their slogan, "The more hair we cut, the more head you get!"
The shop is open to men of all ages and the staff will come to you if you can't make the trip. "We will visit nursing homes, houses and hospitals," Stevens says. "If you are there and growing hair, we will be there."
The shop services walk-ins only and accepts cash and personal checks.
- Hours: Tue-Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 7am - 2pm, Sun - Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Located on ground floor.
- Founding Date: July 1, 2005
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Parking: Free lot
- License/certification: Tom Stevens is a Master Barber.
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Specials/Packages: Mens, kids and seniors hair cuts are $20; beard trims are $5; a wash is $10 and long hair styles are priced accordingly.
- Private events: Yes
- Hair Services: Shave
- Hair Specialties: Men
- Hair Product Brands: Clubman products
- If you could only give one tip to customers to maintain healthy hair, what would it be?: Keep it Clean