Old Town Hall Bookstore
Old Town Hall Bookstore, located near the Norton Post Office, has three levels of books and sundries available to Wheaton students as well as town locals. Offerings include new and used textbooks, paperback novels, school supplies, Wheaton College gift items and convenience items. Children's books are upstairs along with a cozy area to read and be read to.
- Fax: 508-285-6707
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 6pm, Sat, Sun, noon - 4pm; Holidays, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair ramp, inside elevator access to all levels.
- Founding Date: 1990
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Textbooks, books, magazines, Wheaton College paraphernalia, school supplies, convenience items
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: Returns with tags and receipt.
- ATM: Yes
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Book store specialties: Children's books, Magazines
- New/used: New, Used
- Book store features: Food
- Number of magazine titles: 50