Norton Public Library
Drag box to select area
Norton Public Library, which began as the Norton Magazine Club in 1879, became a Massachusetts corporation in 1886. Eliza Wheaton, whose painting adorns the library's meeting room, gave the library to the town. Previously located at the intersection of Routes 123 and 140, the library moved to its current location in 1991. The adjacent park opened in 1999.
68 E Main St, Norton, MA 02766
- Fax: 508-285-0266
- Accessibility Details: There are no stairs to the entrance.
- Hours: Mon - Tue, 10am - 7pm; Wed, 10am - 3 pm; Thu, 10am - 7pm; Fri - Sat, 10am - 2pm; Sun, closed.
- Accessible: yes