The Norton Police Department is conveniently located on the main stretch of road in Norton near the fire department, Town Hall and Wheaton College.
- Fax: 508-285-3338
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: There are no stairs to the entrance, but the cement walkway is a little narrow when turning the corner. There are also elevators on the premises.
- Founding Date: Groundbreaking for the new building was July 23, 1998. But police presence has been in the town far longer than that, as the photos attest.
- What makes this community special?: "It's a fairly small community, but it's also tight-knit and cohesive," said Lieutenant Todd Jackson.
- Services: The police department has an Elder Affairs officer, bike patrols and more.
- Parking: Free lot
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Wi-Fi: None
- Auxiliary: Yes
- Bureaus: Detective, Juvenile