Norton Middle School maintains a 78-acre campus, including computer labs, classrooms, tennis and basketball courts and walking trails.
- Fax: 508-286-9457
- Hours: Office: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4pm; School hours: Mon - Fri, 8:35am - 3:05pm
- Handicap Accessible: Doors, elevators
- Founding Date: 1998
- Number of students: 705
- Public/Private: Public
- Accreditation/licenses: New England Association of Schools and Colleges and New England League of Middle Schools.
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 25:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 60
- How engaged is the school with the community?: The school is a work study site, and Wheaton students help with tutoring and the homework club.
- What makes this community special?: "The people. As principal I'm blessed with a great staff. The kids are good too. Kids are kids, but the parents are very supportive. The parents and us, we do work together. We try to do the right thing for the kids."
- Grade levels: 6 - 8
- Special education: Yes
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Sports teams: Financed by parents, middle school students can play on the basketball team, which plays in the Massasoit League.
- Student clubs: Newspaper, TV media, yearbook, robotics and more.