Norton Medical Center
Norton Medical Center provides healthcare to the community. It is affiliated with Sturdy Memorial Hospital. The staff is very welcoming, and willing to help those in need. The center is currently taking new patients and serves the Wheaton College community.
- Fax: 508-285-3388
- Hours: Mon, 8:30am-6pm; Tue, Wed, 8:30am-5pm; Thu, 8:30am-6pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: One floor, no stairs.
- Founding Date: 1996
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Blue Cross Blue Shield, Mass Health, Tufts and Harvard Pilgrim.
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Licenses: Medical doctors
- Accreditations/certifications: CPR
- Affiliations: Sturdy Memorial Hospital
- Free consultation: No
- Financial assistance: Patients w/o insurance
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: "It's a great little town. It's quaint," said Susan Marcil, practice manager of Norton Medical Center.
- Type: General, Pediatric
- Helipad: No