Norton Historical Society
Housed in the District 3 Schoolhouse, the Norton Historical Society meets every third Tuesday from September through May (except December). It offers research assistance in genealogy and local history. In addition, education programs are available for school groups. Society President Ruth Goold encourages all to come to the Old Schoolhouse and see the wonderful artifacts, speak with the members, learn and become acquainted with the town. New members are welcome.
- Hours: Wed, 9am - 4pm, 7pm - 9pm; Thu, 9am - 4pm; call to make sure it's open.
- Founding Date: 1960
- What makes this community special?: Norton still remains a small, friendly community. The people support one another in a time of need...It is amazing the support the community has.
- Parking: Free lot
- Mission: To preserve and share the history of the town and the people.
- Annual dues: Call for individual, family, supporting and life memberships
- Membership requirements: Just join and attend the meetings
- Meetings: Monthly