Norton Family Practice is staffed by a group of friendly people who wish to provide care to patients suffering from addiction. One main message it wants to get across to people is that addiction does not discriminate and crosses all lines of race, gender, religion, class or occupation.
"Patients are treated with dignity and respect. The more people we can help the better," said office manager Marianne Curran.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The building is only one floor with no stairs.
- Founding Date: 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: MassHealth, Medicare, BMC, Network Health, Neighborhood Health Plan, Blue Cross/Blue Shield Plans, Cigna, Tufts, Harvard Pilgrim, Tricare, United and more
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Affiliations: Preventative Medicine Associates
- Free consultation: No
- Financial assistance: Payment plan
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: "The people. The patients are nice coming in. The people [of Norton] are respectful," Curran said.
- Type: Psychiatric, Rehabilitation
- Helipad: No