New Testament Christian School
New Testament Christian School provides a Christian environment with a commitment to high academic standards for its students in Pre-kindergarten through grade twelve. The school works to both educate and equip its students for continued growth in Christianity. The school has been educating students in the community since 1971.
School services and activities offered here include Morning and After Care, private music lessons, elementary clubs, yearbook, National Honor Society, Upper School athletics for soccer, basketball, softball and baseball, J-Term, writing club, advanced computer club and HAM radio club.
- Fax: 508-285-6775
- Hours: School hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 2:45pm. Office hours: 7:30am - 3:30pm.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Founding Date: 1971
- Number of students: 106
- Male-to-female ratio: 7:9
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: Christian/Non-denominational
- Acceptance rate (%): 95
- Graduation rate (%): 100
- Accreditation/licenses: Association of Christian Schools International(ACSI) and New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) Memberships: Massachusetts Interscholastic Athletic Association (MIAA); National Honor Society Chapter
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 7:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 18 Full-time Teachers, 4 Part-time
- How engaged is the school with the community?: New Testament Christian School is involved with community events and faithfully supports the Norton Cupboard of Kindness.
- What makes this community special?: “One really great aspect of NTCS has always been the attention the staff gives each one of the students. I sincerely doubt we ever would have had this type of support from our local public school system.” Peg & Scott, parents of a senior
- Denomination: Christian, Non-denominational
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes