Midway Auto Supply & Service
Service - 508-285-9501, Parts - 508-285-2851
This location is home to two businesses: Midway Auto Supply, owned by Jack Darlington, and Midway Service Center, owned by Peter Cornelio. Together they are known as Midway Auto Supply & Service Center. They specialize in servicing and supplying parts for domestic and foreign cars and trucks. "We promise personalized service," says Jack Darlington.
- Fax: 508-285-6103
- Hours: Service Center: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat, 8am - 12pm; Sun, closed. Auto Supply: Mon - Fri, 7am - 6pm; Sat, 8am - 3pm; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the side entrance.
- Founding Date: 1927 (service), 1989 (parts)
- What makes this community special?: The small town atmosphere.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Domestic and foreign car and truck repair parts, such as filters, belts, hoses, and brakes.
- Associations/certifications: Auto Service Profesionals (service), Uni-Select (parts)
- Parking: Free lot
- Brands (automotive parts & accessories): Wix, Valvoline, Gates, Standard Ignition, King, Wagner
- Vehicle types: Cars, Trucks
- Parts: Battery, Brakes & traction control, Cooling & heating, Drivetrain, Electrical & lighting, Emission control, Engine, Fuel delivery, Ignition, Interior, Performance, Powertrain, Routine maintenance, Suspension & steering, Tools
- Accessories: Apparel, Appearance and Personalization, Car Care, Electrical and Lighting, Oil and Fluid, Sealants and Adhesives, Security and Horn, Towing and Tie Down
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Preventative maintenance is key.
- Auto repair services: Batteries, Belts, Brakes, Engine performance & diagnostics, Exhaust, Fuel injection, Heating & Cooling, Oil/lube/filter changes, Steering system, Suspension, Tires, Transmissions, Wheels
- Body shop services: Window replacement
- Loaner cars: No
- Vehicle pick-up: No
- Vehicle drop-off: Yes