Gold's Gym is one of the biggest chains of gyms in the world. They strives to be synonymous with health, fitness and a great workout.
The Gold's Gym in Norton opened up in July of 2010 and features the latest in cardio and strength training equipment, along with a dynamic group-exercise program that includes classes such as zumba, yoga, group cycling, mixed martial arts, muscle endurance training and pilates. The Norton Gold's Gym also offers "Lady Gold's," a section of the gym for women only. Personal trainers and a variety of membership levels are available.
- Fax: 508-286-5995
- Hours: Mon - Fri 5am - 10pm; Sat - Sun 7am - 7pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Strength (free weights), Strength (machines)
- Services: Classes, Personal training
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Weight loss, Yoga