Fisherman's III is a cash-only seafood restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. It serves both New England and Manhattan clam chowder as well as broiled or fried scallops, shrimp, and haddock. There is also a Fisherman's Platter for one or two. The menu also features burgers and sandwiches like grilled cheese and BLTs.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 7am - 8pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The building is at ground level
- Founding Date: 1989
- Payments accepted: Cash
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Seafood
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Sandwiches, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Sea scollops, clam strips, smelts, shrimp, haddock, clams, swordfish, calamari and New England clam chowder.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Fisherman's Platter, which can be served fried or broiled.
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fine dining
- Dress code: None