Brigham and Women's/Mass General Health Care Center
866-378-9164; Urgent Care Center 508-718-4400
Brigham and Women's and Mass General hospitals have teamed up to create a convenient outpatient care center at Patriot Place. Services available include primary care, cardiology, dermatology, day surgery, rehabilitation and sports medicine.
Brigham and Women's also provides and Urgent Care Center. Urgent Care has extended hours and a separate phone number and is available for emergencies.
- Hours: Health Care Center: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm. Urgent Care Center: Mon - Fri, 8am - 8pm; Sat 10am - 4pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Street level
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most major carriers accepted
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Patients w/o insurance
- Parking: Free lot, Valet
- Specialties: Allergy and immunology, Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Colon and rectal surgery, Dermatology, Emergency medicine, Family medicine, Internal medicine, Neurology, Obstetrics and gynecology, Orthopedic surgery, Pathology, Pediatrics, Plastic surgery, Podiatry, Preventive medicine, Pulmonology, Radiology, Surgery, Urology
- Primary care services: Yes
- Referral required: No
- House calls: No
- Lab tests: Cardiovascular disease, Endocrine system disorders, Genetics/heritable diseases, Infectious diseases, Oncologic and hematologic disorders, Toxicology
- Radiology: CAT, Full-body MRI, MRI, Mammography, Ultrasound, X-ray
- Clinical trials: No