Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Join us for this 8-week discussion group led by Evelyn Ross and Ken Perlow. Great Decisions is the centerpiece of the longest-running civic education program in the United States devoted to foreign affairs. Each meeting includes a film and a roundtable discussion of a different foriegn policy issue. Class limited to 20 participants.
10:15 AM - 11:45 AM
2. Check out the latest home of the day:
3. What Else is Happening Around Norton?
Thursday December 19, 2013
Bing Crosby and Fred Astaire star in this classic holiday film as a popular nightclub song-and-dance team. When his heart is broken by his girlfriend, Crosby decides to retire from the hustle-bustle of big city showbiz. He purchases a rustic New England farm and converts it to an inn, which he opens to the public (floor show and all) only on holidays. But when his old partner shows up at the Inn a love triangle ensues. This delightful holiday film is not to be missed!
NR; 101 mins
4.This Week in History: 1998 - Iraq disarmament crisis: Operation Desert Fox - The United States and United Kingdom bomb targets in Iraq.
5. This Week's Weather
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. West wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before 4pm. High near 26. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. West wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday A chance of rain, snow, and sleet. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 40%.