On Thursday at 3 p.m., the event will be in the Norton Public Library Community Room. For more, click here.
2. School Committee to Meet Monday Night:
For a look at the agenda, click here.
3. What Else is Happening Around Norton? The Norton Halloween Parade is set for Sunday at noon.
The parade starts at the Attleboro/Norton line and follows Route 123 until St. Mary’s Church.
Kids can dress up in their Halloween costumes if they would like and catch armfuls of candy! This is a fun family-friendly event that we hope you can attend.MORE INFORMATION AVAILABLE AT:
4.This Week in History: 1917 - 1st Americans to see action on front lines of WW I
5. This Week's Weather
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 45. South wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Light southeast wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. West wind 6 to 8 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday A chance of rain, mainly after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 55.