Why you should choose New England Real Estate Academy for your Real Estate License Training!
• Live lecture classes with instructors who are experienced real estate practitioners with adult training credentials
• Over 30 years of experience training real estate agents
• High energy classes with engaging material related to real world examples
• Small classes for better one-on-one personalized attention
• Our goal is for you to pass the exam the 1st time but if you don't, you may retake the classes at no charge for up to 2 years
• Job placement opportunities are available
• Click Here to Read STUDENT TESTIMONIALS
Steps to get your Salespersons license!
1. Complete 40 hours of approved classes and become qualified to take the state exam.
2. Take the state exam.
3. You are licensed on the spot after passing the exam.
A candidate must be eighteen years of age and complete a state-approved course to be eligible for a salesperson license. The new law effective June 1, 2011 requires 40 hours of approved pre license classroom training which must be completed before taking the state exam. Prior real estate knowledge is not required to participate in the course.
The course is a lecture course that will provide information on eight different subjects. The course is designed to assist you on understanding each subject so that you may successfully pass the state exam. Students are urged to bring a notebook, pen, and highlighter to the course to take notes during the lectures. A textbook will also be provided to each student. This course is designed to assist students in passing the state exam but just as one would for any other exam a student should also study their notes and text on their own time before they take their exam to even further prepare themselves for testing. Once you receive your salesperson license it may be used for either residential or commercial property - for sales or rentals. You may hold the license for future use or go to work for a broker.
The State Exam:
After a student completes the pre-license course, we will provide the education certificate necessary for the exam and the toll-free phone number to schedule an appointment. The student decides when and where to take the state exam. Exam appointments should be made once a student finishes the course, the toll free number will not be given out before that time. Students have 2 years from the date you finish the course to take and pass the state exam.
The state exam consists of multiple-choice questions. A score of at least 70% is required to pass. The exam fee is $101.00, payable to the testing service on exam day.
The exam is given in Boston & Woburn every week Tuesday through Saturday, it is also given in North Dartmouth, Worcester and West Springfield (schedules vary for each location). Exam results and licenses are issued on the spot!
For more information, please call 508-622-0809.