Five Things You Should Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. It will be partly sunny today with a high of 79. This evening there is a chance of showers after midnight with lows in the mid 50s.
2. Nine Lives of Norton is seeking crafters for their November craft fair at the Holiday Inn in Taunton. Spaces are $80 and crafters that sign up by June 30 receive a discount. Click here for more details.
3. This afternoon from 3:30 to 4 p.m., Borderland State Park presents a , a guided 30 minute tour of the first floor of the mansion.
4. Deniz Savas wrote to Norton Patch yesterday expressing his opinion about the high school building project vote. While you can read that here, you may also express your own opinion by sending a letter to the editor to Kelly.Mello@Patch.com.
5. Coming up at noon is a list of open houses in the area. Click here to check it out.