The big day is just over a week away, and you're nowhere near prepared.
Don't worry! We've got you covered.
This week, we'll be giving you all of the local information you need in order to make Valentines Day special for that very special someone. Today we'll give you a few options for flowers. Tomorrow we'll show you where to get that box of chocolates, and later this week we'll tell you where you can book reservations for Valentine's Day dinner and buy that sparkling piece of jewelry.
Here are some local flower shops to consider. Click on the links for more details on the shop.
- in Easton offers delivery, gift certificates and gift wrapping.
- is a small gift shop just off of Route 24 in Easton.
- in Easton helps you out with that big order. They'll deliver for purchases of $40 or more.
- in Stoughton offers more than just flowers. Gift baskets, fruit baskets and balloons are offered as well.
- is family owned and family operated.
- in Stoughton offers online shopping in additon to a fully-stocked shop.
- shop takes phone orders and online orders.
- in Easton might be convenient if you're stopping by Hilliards to get candy, too. The shop is right next store to the candy store.
- in Mansfield offers fruit baskets, gift baskets, Local Honey and honey products including hand made soaps, & dog biscuits. Pilgrim candles, and seasonal items for decorations in addition to flowers.
- is a Victorian-style gift shop and greenhouse that harkens back to the era that inspires it.
- in Norton is perfect if you don't have time to make that extra trip. You can grab a bouquet while you do your grocery shopping.