One week and counting, and you're still not prepared.
Don't worry! We've got you covered.
This week, we'll be giving you all of the local information you need in order to make Valentines Day special for that very special someone. Yesterday, we gave you . Today we'll show you where to get that box of chocolates, and later this week we'll tell you where you can book reservations for Valentine's Day dinner and buy that sparkling piece of jewelry.
Here are some local candy shops to consider. Click on the links for more details on the shop.
- in Easton didn't become famous by accident. The Easton shop and factory, located on the corner of Washington Street and Main Street in Easton offers home-made chocolate and candy of all kinds. To read a Q&A with the owner,
- in Mansfield offers home-made fudge, homemade fudge and peanut butter, and a host of delectable New England confections, including the famous penny candy counter.
- in Sharon offers handmade and innovative chocolates for any occasion.
- The Chocolate Shop is located at 114 Mansfield Ave, Norton. It specializes in homemade European style chocolates and confections.
- in Stoughton offers more than just flowers. In addition to a great selection of high quality specialty gifts, plants, fresh flowers, candles, candle Holders, decorative silk arrangements, and novelty items, Floral Fantasy has a selection of candy and chocolate.