One thing was clear: Yelp users and Facebook users in Norton have very different opinions. Residents took to Norton Patch's Facebook page to tell us what they thought.
Here are a few of the responses we got:
- Daniel Lasser Sabatino's and Chateau should be #1 and #2 respectively with Downtown at #3.Wendell's has great wings and fries but $1+ a wing is a bit steep and the service is beyond atrocious, slow and very unpleasant. Would have liked to have seen Patty's Place or Kelly's Place instead of a place from Easton!
- Susan Schumpp-Dubofsky I love Loco but it's not even in Norton!?!?
- Maureen England 10 restaurants in Norton? Lol
- Mark Sweeney You are mixing fine dining down to a sub shop.....apples & oranges......where is Downtown or Trinity.... they are very popular.....anyway, my family and my money goes to Albertos...great atmosphere and great food......their staff is the best and Tim the owner is very helpful with Norton events.
- Lisa Byrnes Lasser I would get Emma's off of their for sure and replace it with Downtown Cafe! I would also swap Tsangs with Great Woods Mandarin.
- Daniel Lasser Forgot Trinity, they need to be on there too.
- David Hay 50% of all previous comments come from People named Lasser.
- Daniel Lasser Duh, it's a food related post!
- Chris Baptista Emma's is good !!
- Bryan King Albertos is by far the best place in Norton for great food and service. Plus Timothy McCarthy does a lot for the community unlike other establishments. Support those who help and support others! Jade City also has good Chinese food....
What do YOU think? Tell us in the comments section below.