Job: Dental assistant
Location: Advanced Dental Care of Norton
Job description: This job is part-time with the ability to acquire more hours as needed. Must be available Tuesday and Wednesday 1 to 8 p.m., Fridays 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Qualifications: Certification needed. One to two years experience preferred, but new graduates of dental assisting are welcome to apply. Training is an option. Dentrix knowledge is a plus.
Job description: Norton family needs a part-time babysitter three days per week in the summer, half days once enrolled in school. Pay is $15 to $25 per hour.
Qualifications: Must love kids. The ideal match is a fan of outdoor activities.
Job: Customer service associate
Location: Cumberland Farms
Job description: Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that every customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging customers, maintaining outstanding standards, product knowledge and all other components of customer service.
- Interacting with customers to provide information and assistance in response to inquiries about products and services.
- Maintaining a clean, customer friendly store environment.
- Performing regular cleaning activities including, but not limited to, cleaning floors, glass doors, counter surfaces, and restrooms, emptying all interior and exterior trashcans, rotating and straightening merchandise and cleaning beverage and foodservice equipment.
- Replenishing products and supplies to ensure product availability.
- Accurately and efficiently completing sales transactions and maintaining proper accountability at the cash register.
- Maintaining an awareness of all product knowledge information, merchandise promotions, and advertisements.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Flexible availability.
- Comfort with standing for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and order tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Flexibility and cooperation with the Store Manager’s needs that may change on a daily basis to maintain the proper functioning of the store.
- Retail or food service experience preferred.
Job description: Teach code
Qualifications: Excellent communication skills
Job description: To ensure customer satisfaction by handling each customer with the eye’s, hi’s and help. To ensure each customer has a positive shopping experience and to remember that the customer is the top priority.
Qualifications: Must be at least 16 years old. Retail experience preferred, along with high school diploma or equivalent.