Job: Route sales delivery driver for Nestle
Location: Norton area
Job description: The route sales representative's function is to effectively service all routed customers, provide pre-ordered products and to 'up-sell' additional products of interest. Each route and delivery day is unique and entails an average of 40 to 70 stops per day servicing residential, retail and commercial customers.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience
- Ability to secure and maintain CDL Class B license with airbrake endorsement
- Motor Vehicle Record (in the last three years)- Only one license, no driving-related suspension, revocation or cancellation, no disqualifying offenses, no more than two moving violations and no reckless driving incidents.
- Motor Vehicle Record (last seven years)- No major driving offenses including DUI/DWI, reckless driving, refusal to test, leaving the scene, driving a commercial vehicle without a CDL, or at-fault fatal incident.
- Must be 21 years of age or older (DOT requirement).
Location: Wheaton College
Job description: The area coordinator is responsible for supporting the academic endeavors of students through the development of a healthy and vibrant residential community. This includes the day-to-day management of a complex of halls and/or houses with approximately 300 to 350 residents and 10 to 15 resident assistants. The coordinator will also be assigned to an ancillary role in a different department on campus, reporting to a different supervisor, for 12 to 16 hours per week.
- Master’s degree in college student personnel administration, higher education administration or related area required.
– Demonstrated knowledge of student development theory and its implications for residential life planning, programming and crisis intervention.
-Experience in programming, assessment and counseling in the context of a small residential college.
-Experience working with diverse populations and a demonstrated understanding of the issues faced by students who are members of underrepresented groups.
Job: Before and after school care
Job description: Care for parents’ 12-year-old son is needed before and after school. The hours would be 6:45 a.m. to 8 a.m. and 3 to 6 p.m. three days a week. The days can be flexible. Help with homework may be requested along with possibly starting dinner and running errands such as transportation to and from CCD or after school programs. Any errand would be local. Pay is $10 per hour.
Qualifications: Has own means of transportation.
Job: Assistant project manager for The Ryan Company
Job description: The assistant project manager assists in all phases of project management including design, construction, quality control, staffing and budget management. He/she will be responsible for assisting the project manager on multiple projects. He/she will work closely with superintendents, project managers and owner‘s on projects of varying size and scope. Projects will vary from $1M to $30M.
- Minimum of two years experience in project management preferred (medium to high voltage distribution projects, substation construction).
- Bachelor of Science degree in electrical engineering, civil engineering or construction management preferred.
Location: Norton Country Club
Job description: Individual will plan, oversee and promote weddings, banquet functions and other events at Norton Country Club. The ideal candidate is experienced in function and banquet planning, sales and food service. Candidate will be detail oriented, able to multi-task and have excellent interpersonal skills to work with our brides and other event clients. Candidate should be able to work non-standard hours, including weekends.
- Must have three to five years previous event planning, banquet management or food service management experience.