Job description: Looking for someone to care for a young girl after school from 3:30 to 7 p.m. Dinner prep served nightly for her only, and care on other days as needed-for example sick days home from school. Can be parent’s home or yours. She is very social and enjoys reading and crafts. This job would begin Jan. 12. Pay is $10 to $15 per hour.
Job: Pricing analyst
Location: Autoparts International
Job description: The pricing analyst sets manufacturer suggested prices for tens of thousands of SKUs and in creating guidelines for customer discounts. They also aid in the daily implementation of pricing strategies; the execution of pricing tactics, programs, and initiatives; the definition of the team’s role and relationships with other departments; and the development of new methods to execute the vision of the Executive Team. The analyst is in a position to shape future new processes, reporting, and sales performance metrics, and re-evaluate and redesign existing infrastructures. In this capacity, the analyst is expected to take on independent problem-solving responsibilities.
- Minimum 1 year experience in an analyst role
- Bachelor’s degree in related field strongly preferred
- An analytical and quantitative approach to problem-solving
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to set priorities and manage deadlines in a rapidly-changing environment
- Clear communication skills and ability to explain technical information in non-technical language
- Expertise in either or both MS Excel or MS Access
- SQL experience a plus, but not required
Job: Database administrator
Location: Wheaton College
Job description: The database administrator (DBA) is responsible installation, maintenance and upgrades for the Colleges Oracle database systems and supporting tools including but not limited to: Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Application Servers, Oracle Reports and Forms and the Ellucian (Banner) ERP. This position is a member of the Resources and Access (RA) Department, which focuses on direct services and support for students, faculty and staff.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field preferred or a combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of two years working as a database administrator using Oracle, Oracle Tools, and Oracle development languages;
- Demonstrated experience or professional training/education with UNIX, C, ProC, HTML, Banner software, Apache, Evisions, Oracle
Job: MDS nurse
Location: EPOCH of Norton
Job description: EPOCH Senior Healthcare of Chestnut Hill and Norton are seeking a 32 hour per week MDS Nurse (RN). This position is designed to be split between both locations with two days at Chestnut Hill and two days at Norton.
Qualifications: Applicants must have 2 years related experience in the healthcare industry. Must have some knowledge of MDS/PPS regulations. We require excellent communication skills and must be detailed oriented. Must be comfortable using computers. We require a Registered Nurse (RN).
Job: Portfolio manager
Location: Horizon Beverage
Job description: The portfolio manager is the company’s supplier liaison responsible for the management of all aspects of their assigned suppliers’ programs and product management. Responsibilities include monitoring and tracking supplier and management goals and programs, extracting and analyzing sales and program data, developing and maintaining reports that meet supplier and management reporting requirements, providing continual communication of tracking and program analysis to the supplier, management and the sales force, coordination of supplier planning and review meetings, scheduling of tastings, and product management to ensure appropriate inventory levels and pricing controls focused on achieving program objectives and competitive marketability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, or relative mathematics field preferred.
- Advanced level expertise in Excel.
- One to three years work experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint and Word.