Job: Business to business sales representative (Nestle)
Job description: This job will require the qualified candidate to develop a strong customer network, effectively present consumer products to new clients and close new business. Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Local travel to client locations
- Enthusiastic representation of Nestle Waters to potential clients
- Systematic solicitation of targeted commercial prospects through face-to-face contact within a zone (B2B cold calling)
- Support and implement all program initiatives for targeted solicitation of commercial prospects
- Complete daily card scanning, logging 50 plus daily activities
- Fully develop new accounts at inception considering the full line of dispensers, 3/5 gallon, small package, POU Filtration, cups and allied products
- Follow up on leads and prospects for small commercial businesses
- Provide large commercial sales leads to Key Account Sales Manager
- Adhere to proven and structured selling process and pricing guidelines
- 1-2+ years of Outside Sales experience, B2B experience preferred
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Work Experience; Bachelors Degree preferred
Job: RF design engineer
Job description: In this position, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Responsible for Pre Launch RF Optimization, Post Launch RF Optimization and Performance Management.
- Site Parameters and Neighbor Planning, Parameters and Neighbor Tune-up, Database / Tools preparation and maintenance.
- Site Engineering; troubleshooting Ericsson RBS hardware issues/alarms/antenna and feeder issues remotely, Capturing best practices and lessons learned and documenting them.
- Support Market Team to meet their Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly Performance KPI goals, etc.
- Expertise in UMTS / DC-HSPA+ / EUL / EDGE / GSM Technologies.
- Strong experience with Multi Carrier - Multi Band UMTS and GSM Networks.
- Expert experience in the understanding, tuning and Optimization of Ericsson UMTS and GSM Parameters and Features.
- Strong knowledge of Ericsson UMTS and GSM Performance Counters and KPIs.
- Strong working experience in RF shaping optimization, Neighbor List Optimization and Layer Management in Multi Technology / Multi Carrier / Multi Band Networks.
- Strong knowledge of Ericsson Multi Technology RBS Configurations.
- Experience in swapping RAN Networks from one vendor to another.
- Proficiency in RF Engineering Tools like; TEMS, Actix. MS Office, Mapping Tools like Mapinfo, etc.
- Preferred skills: Experience in LTE Pre-Launch and Post-Launch Optimization is a plus.
Job: Automotive technician
Location: High Tech Automotive
Job description: This is a full time position with guaranteed work hours and excellent employee benefits:
- Dental and Health Insurance
- Paid vacation days
- Provided shop uniform
- Top Pay based on experience
- Candidate must have appropriate tools to accomplish any work assigned
- Must be a team player and work well with others
- Must be clean and organized- we keep an immaculate shop
- Must have experience working with all makes/models
- Must have good references/solid work history
- ASE Certification preferred
- MA state inspector’s license preferred
- Must have valid driver’s license
- 3+ years’ experience working as an Automotive Technician preferred
- Applicants must pass a drug screening test upon employment
Job: Database administrator
Location: Wheaton College
Job description: The database administrator (DBA) is responsible installation maintenance and upgrades for the Colleges Oracle database systems and supporting tools.This position is a member of the Resources and Access (RA) Department which focuses on direct services and support for students faculty and staff.
- At least several years of experience with Oracle Database and Oracle Application Server (IAS 9i and above).
- Programming experience with SQL and PLSQL
- Experience with ERP administration
- Experience with Ellucians (Banner) administration highly preferred specifically managing and implementing Banner upgrades
- Bachelors degree in computer science or a related field preferred or a combination of education and experience
- A minimum of two years working as a database administrator using Oracle Oracle Tools and Oracle development languages
- Demonstrated experience or professional training education with UNIX C ProC HTML Banner software Apache Evisions Oracle.
Location: Norton Dental Associates
Job description: Hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
Qualifications: Dental experience necessary.