Part-time tutors and teachers needed. Set your own rate, work your own hours.
- Apply to become a tutor to help this student and other students in your community
- Work with a variety of students in your best subjects
- Spend more time teaching and less time administering
- Set your own hours while you help students learn the subjects you love to teach
- A love of learning
- Excellent communication skills
- Expertise in a variety of disciplines
- Passion for helping others learn and succeed
- Set your own rate (most tutors charge between $30-60/hour)
Job: Portfolio manager
Company: Horizon Beverage
The portfolio manager is the company’s supplier liaison responsible for the dedicated management of all aspects of their assigned suppliers’ programs and product management. Responsibilities include monitoring and tracking supplier and management goals and programs, extracting and analyzing sales and program data, developing and maintaining reports that meet supplier and management reporting requirements, providing continual communication of tracking and program analysis to the supplier, management and the sales force, coordination of supplier planning and review meetings, scheduling of tastings, and product management to ensure appropriate inventory levels and pricing controls focused on achieving program objectives and competitive marketability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, or relative mathematics field preferred.
- Advanced level expertise in Excel.
- 1-3 years work experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint and Word.
Qualified interested candidates should submit a resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job: Truck Driver
Ryder is a commercial transportation, logistics and supply chain management solutions company in business for over 75 years. As one of our drivers, you literally take our business to the front doors of our customers and their customers. In support of that, we give you the benefits, resources and flexibility you need to make your career journey a safe, rewarding and successful one.
- Class A license
- $50,000+ average yearly earnings
Company: Autopart InternationalJob description:The overall mission of this position involves supplying auto parts and accessories to Autopart International store locations. All Autopart International DC Team members will be required to assist in any department (other than primary department) when and where their assistance is needed.
- Accurately and efficiently receives and sorts inbound freight
- Counts all product in the warehouse on a daily basis
- Packs shipments to ensure minimal damage during transit
- Marks pallets with identifying store information
- Keeps work area neat, clean and hazard free
- Other duties as assigned
- Prior warehouse experience or training preferred but not required
- 1-3 years related experience and/or training
- Must be able to solely and safely lift up to 70lbs
- Available to work overtime, weekends and holidays as required
- Must be a positive, upbeat Team Member willing to do what it takes to get the job done!
- Schedule is Monday - Friday 4 p.m. to midnight
Busy Client has openings for experienced Picker/Packers who will match mail pieces together and be able to keep up to an acceptable pace. They will pick orders, pack orders, assemble holiday card sets, seal envelopes etc. These are contract to hire opportunities for hardworking, reliable workers. Shifts available are Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. or 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time between breaks
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Must have fluent English skills
- One year experience required.
$ 9.00 - $ 12.00
Job: Produce clerk
Company: Roche Bros.
Smile, greet and be courteous to customers, work with management and all other associates to provide a high level of customer service, be punctual, work your schedule, conduct yourself at all times in a professional business manner, assist in any way possible and as directed to provide for a clean and safe store environment, other duties as assigned. Maintain and operate the produce department including the trimming and preparation of produce merchandise according to Company and Department standards. Ensure that the shift contributes to the financial best interests of the store.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- High school education preferred but not required.
- Successful completion of a training program or equivalent combination of education and experience.