Five Things You Should Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. Today will be partly sunny, with a high near 60. Tonight there is a 30 percent chance of showers. It will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
2. Norton , 1 Mansfield Ave., will hold a holiday bazaar 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. The bazaar will feature handmade and locally crafted items, jewelry, baked goods, music, a children's "Joy Ball" table and more. An angel card reader will be on hand, and the kitchen will be offering gourmet lunch foods. For more information, visit www.nortonunitarian.org or email Debra Bloom at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. There will also be a Holiday Shopper’s Fair noon to 5 p.m. at 220 Oneil Blvd., Attleboro. Pick up some holiday gifts without having to endure the shopping mall crowds. Vendors include Attleboro Farmer's market favorites Razzo Coffee and Nature's Intention, Dewberry's Herbal Apothecary, Tupperware, Avon, Scentsy, Tastefully Simple, Miche Bags, jewlery and more.
4. Need a recipe to warm up the cooler months? Try this recipe by Jillian Asack and Justin Kane to be posted at 10 a.m.
5. Norton Patch will be celebrating its first anniversary Nov. 23. What are some of your favorite stories? What do you like about Norton Patch? Email Kelly.Mello@Patch.com.