Five Things You Should Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. There is a 60 percent chance of showers today, mainly between 1 and 2 p.m. It will also be cloudy, with a high near 49 with northwest wind between 6 and 10 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Tonight there is a slight chance of showers before 9 p.m. It will be mostly cloudy, then will gradually clear, with a low around 28.
2. will be holding a Vendor Fair 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Vendors include, Avon, Clever Container, Mary Kay, Silpada, SoyKind Candles, Tupperware, handmade hair accessories, local artists, sport memorabilia and more. Frenzy will be fully staffed this day to watch over children. Admission to the vendor fair is free. For more information contact Karen Goodburn at 508-622-1294 or email email@example.com.
3. Learn about the vital work of the lzheimer’s Disease Awareness Association at 1 Sabin St., Providence, R.I. and hear from Dr. Steve Hume, a National Alzheimer’s Association Board Member, about what it is like living with Alzheimer’s disease and how he is inspiring others through his free lectures.
4. Henry Kimber White is the Massachusetts state champion of the 11-year-old age group of the Knights of Columbus Soccer Challenge. To read his story, click .
5. Do you have a favorite Thanksgiving memory? How about a recipe? What are you thankful for? Share your thoughts and photos by emailing Kelly.Mello@Patch.com.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something