Five Things You Should Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. There is a 50 percent chance of showers today, mainly after noon and this evening. It will be cloudy, with a high near 64. There will be a low of around 55.
2. A story hour will be held 10 a.m. at . Story hour is every Monday followed by a short craft time. Story hour will be $1 unless you choose to stay and play at Frenzy then story time is free.
3. Do you crave sweets but aren't sure why? Are you tired of feeling tired and having low energy? Do you want to gain control over your cravings without depriving yourself? Join health coach Charissa Sharkey for a free lecture 7 to 8 p.m. Charissa will present an informative workshop on how sugar may be negatively affecting your health and happiness.
4. Coming up at 9 a.m. is the fire log. To see what was up to, be sure to tune in.
5. Norton Patch will be celebrating its first anniversary Nov. 23. What are some of your favorite stories? What do you like about Norton Patch? Email Kelly.Mello@Patch.com.