Five Things You Need to Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. Today there is a 50 percent chance of showers. It will be cloudy, with a high near 67. South wind will be between 8 and 11 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Tonight there is a 20 percent chance of showers before 10 p.m. Otherwise it will be mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 52. South wind will be around 6 mph becoming northwest.
2. The Norton track and field team will participate in the TVL Track and Field Championship at Westwood today. Good luck Norton Lancers!
3. The Martial Arts Connection is offering a free iron yoga class Wednesdays 6:45 p.m. and Sundays at 8 a.m. Iron yoga is traditional yoga with light free weights. For more information call 508-222-0014.
4. The latest bullying survey results at Norton Public Schools revealed an increase of reports over last year. To find out why, click .
5. At 10 a.m. check out the latest portion of police log incidents.