Five Things You Should Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. Today there is a 60 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11 a.m. There will also be patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, it will be cloudy, with a high near 53. East wind will be between 6 and 9 mph. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Tonight there is a 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 9 p.m. It will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
2. Winslow Farm Animal Sanctuary will hold an Easter egg hunt noon to 3 p.m. today and March 31, April 1 and 7. Be sure to look for the Easter Bunny along the path, along with a kitty or two. Cost is $10 for adults and $5 for children.
3. The model Matzah bakery workshop is 2 p.m. at the Holiday Inn Mansfield. This multi-media workshop is a hands-on educational and fun experience for the entire family. Participants will experience and relive the story, history and art of Matzah Baking by hand. Cost is $8. To reserve your spot or for more information call 508-339-8767 or visit www.jewishmansfield.com/1789076.
4. Tomorrow at 1:30 p.m., Friends of the will hold a meeting. A speaker from Sturdy Memorial Hospital will present the topic "The Elder Driver.” Refreshments will be served. The public is invited. For more information or to sign up call Judy at 508-222-6881.
5. Do you own or help manage a business in town? If so, claim your directory listing on Patch and get access to useful tools to help drive people to your establishment. Simply search for your business on Norton Patch, click the “Claim It” button below the photo we have on file and fill out your information. Click here for more information.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something