Five Things You Should Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. Today there will be patchy fog before 10 a.m. Otherwise, it will be partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 77. West wind will be between 3 and 9 mph. Tonight will be mostly clear, with a low around 50.
2. Norton Police Department in partnership with the Norton School system will be sponsoring "Don’t Be Blindsided,” a drug awareness presentation especially designed for parents 7 p.m. at Norton High School. Parents of middle school and high school students are strongly encouraged to attend.
3. The Coastline Show Chorus will hold open rehearsals 7 p.m. at 304 Highland Avenue, Attleboro. The group of over 100 women blends four-part a cappella harmony with energetic choreography. Coastline presents a range of music from treasured American classics to Broadway hits and modern jazz.
4. Norton High School was named this year’s Innovative School of the Year by the Massachusetts Biotechnology Education Foundation (MassBioEd) for inspiring students to explore life sciences careers through progressive biotechnology education and exemplary science career programming. To learn more about this honor, click .
5. At 2 p.m. check out scenes from Norton Public Library’s Hunger Games program.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something