Five Things You Should Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. There is a 90 percent chance of rain before 2 p.m., then snow. High will be near 37. Calm wind will become east between 4 and 7 mph. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible. Before 11 p.m., snow will turn to sleet. Accumulations of 2 to 4 inches expected. East wind will be between 8 and 10 mph with a temperature low of around 30.
2. The Lancers get the 6th seed in the D3 boys basketball tourney. They host #11 Westwood 7 p.m. at . Norton residents attending the game are encouraged to wear purple and white to show their support.
3. The Leaps into Comedy show will take place 7 p.m. at . This show will feature Steve Sweeney and friends, who was in the comedy, "There's Something About Mary." Tickets will be $10 in advance and $15 at the door.
4. , 377 N. Main St., Mansfield, will hold a photo exhibit featuring the works of Margo Lemieux, Nancy Antico, Kathleen Ezersky, John Schreiber and Rebecca Skinner. The Morini Gallery is open Monday through Friday 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and weekends and evenings by appointment. For more information call 508-339-2822.
5. Coming up at 9 a.m., read columnist on the controversy surrounding Pheeny’s Island.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something