Five Things You Should Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. Today will be partly sunny, with a high near 43. North wind will be between 5 and 8 mph. Tonight there is a 20 percent chance of snow showers before 2 a.m. Otherwise, it will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
2. Join Ms. Leslianne, the Norton Public Library's Children's Librarian, for "Alphabits," story-song-rhyme-and-play time for preschoolers age 3-5 and their favorite grownups at 10:30 to 11:15 a.m. Join the afternoon book discussion group the first Thursday of each month at 4 p.m. This month's selection is "Moonwalking with Einstein," by Joshua Foer.
3. Is food overwhelming you? Overeaters Anonymous offers free 12 step meetings at , 143 Lincoln St., Easton. For more information call 781-641-2303 or visit www.oa.org.
4. Coming up at 10 a.m. is a story and brief video from Chris Herren’s emotional visit to .
5. Show your Patriot Pride. Send photos of you and your family and friends wearing their Pats gear to Kelly.Mello@Patch.com.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something