Five Things You Should Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. Today will be partly sunny, with a high near 43. North wind will be between 5 and 8 mph. Tonight there is a 20 percent chance of snow showers before 2 a.m. Otherwise, it will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
2. Join Ms. Leslianne, the Norton Public Library's Children's Librarian, for "Alphabits," story-song-rhyme-and-play time for preschoolers age 3-5 and their favorite grownups at 10:30 to 11:15 a.m. Join the afternoon book discussion group the first Thursday of each month at 4 p.m. This month's selection is "Moonwalking with Einstein," by Joshua Foer.
3. Is food overwhelming you? Overeaters Anonymous offers free 12 step meetings at , 143 Lincoln St., Easton. For more information call 781-641-2303 or visit www.oa.org.
4. Coming up at 10 a.m. is a story and brief video from Chris Herren’s emotional visit to .
5. Show your Patriot Pride. Send photos of you and your family and friends wearing their Pats gear to Kelly.Mello@Patch.com.