Five Things You Should Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. Today will be sunny, with a high near 45. North wind at 6 mph becoming east. Tonight will be partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
2. invites everyone to the church 5 p.m. for the TCC Church Tree Lighting. Please bring a potluck item to share. There will be crafts for children and after the tree is lighted at 6 p.m., cookies and hot chocolate will be available in fellowship hall.
3. Get your Christmas shopping started at the Cheer Factor All Star Boosters Inc. Vendor Fair 1 to 4 p.m. at 69 E. Belcher Road, Foxborough. Admission is $2 at the door, kids admitted free. Items include Thirty One bags, fitness products, Mary Kay, fleece blankets, wreaths, jewelry, candles and more. There will be a Cash for Gold representative at the fair to give you money for your gold. There will also be raffles and food available for purchase while you shop. This is also a Toys for Tots drop off location.
4. This week’s Feline Friday Friend of the Week is Double Trouble. Watch DT win you over in .
5. Help us get 700 fans on Facebook and Twitter! Spread the word about Norton Patch to fellow Nortonites. Get the latest news updates, see extra photos and network with your neighbors.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something