Five Things You Need to Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. Today will be sunny, with a high near 59. Tonight will be mostly clear, with a low around 39.
2. Norton Public Library will host a parent-child book club at 5:30 p.m. This program is for parents and kids in first grade through third. Snacks will be provided. This month’s book is “Dinosaurs Before Dark,” by Mary Pope Osborne.
3. A weekly new moms' support group will be held 10:30 a.m. at Temple Chayai Shalom, 239 Depot St, South Easton. This free group, open to new parents and babies birth to 1 year old, is sponsored by the Center for Early Relationship Support of Jewish Family and Children's Service, and welcomes all faiths and races. Registration is not required.
4. Coming up at noon, check out what singer Timmy Brown has been up to.
5. Help us get 800 fans on Facebook and Twitter! Spread the word about Norton Patch to fellow Nortonites. Get the latest news updates, see extra photos and network with your neighbors.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something