Five Things You Need to Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. Today will be partly sunny, with a high near 59. It will be breezy, with a southwest wind between 15 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Tonight will be partly cloudy, with a low around 42. South wind will be between 7 and 13 mph.
2. At 3 p.m., join the YAs and Jr Friends and help out with the children's events, decorate bulletin boards and windows, or do odd jobs around for community service hours. At 4 p.m. participate in Book Explorers. Take a learning adventure with Gina McGarrigle of CFCE and Ms Leslianne. The program for kids in kindergarten through third grade includes reading, crafts and activities. Register in advance at the library.
3. Parish Nurse Ministry, 984 Taunton Ave., Seekonk, will offer blood pressure checks weekly this fall on Tuesday mornings 9:30 a.m. to noon in the lower church. All are welcome.
4. Police are on the lookout for a male with a Red Sox tattoo on his wrist. He is a suspect in the recent Mansfield Bank robbery. His photo can be found .
5. Be sure to tune into Norton Patch tonight for results. Polls are open until 8 p.m. at , so get out there and vote.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something