Five Things You Need to Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. Today will be sunny, with a high near 74. South wind will be between 6 and 15 mph. Tonight there will be increasing clouds, with a low around 51. South wind will be between 7 and 10 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
2. Bingo is held every Friday night at St. Mary's Church. Doors open at the Parish Center 4:30 p.m., bingo begins 6:30 p.m.
3. Join Oak Knoll, 1417 Park St., Attleboro, for a slimy science program. Do safe and delicious experiments while learning about the chemical properties of food. Kids will bring home edible slime, honeycomb candy and gelatin plastic. Wear clothes that can get dirty. For ages 6 to 10. Registration required. Call 508-223-3060.
4. In this week’s blog post, Annemarie Holloway talks about her daughter coping with puberty discussions at school. See how the family reacts .
5. Have Norton-centric photos you’d like to share? Upload them into the Norton Patch Pics & Clips Gallery at any time you like.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something