Five Things You Need to Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. Today there is a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 10 a.m. Otherwise, it will be mostly sunny, with a high near 93. West wind will be between 5 and 10 mph. Tonight there is a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. It will be partly cloudy, with a low around 66.
2. Sunday Mass service will be held at St. Mary's 8 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. while worship will be held at Trinitarian Congregational Church 9:30 a.m. Sunday School and worship will be held 10:30 a.m. at Chartley United Methodist Church.
3. Mass Audubon’s Moose Hill Wildlife Gallery, 293 Moose Hill St., Sharon, will present a new exhibit “Cutting Edge Nature: Fusions of Flight and Foliage” through Sept. 4. Denise Marks and Tripti Thomas reveal and transform their appreciation of the natural world around us through their mixed media, collage and intricate cut paper artwork. The Gallery is open 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily. For more information visit www.massaudubon.org or call 781-784-5691.
4. Today is the first day of the MBTA's fare increase. To find out what you’ll be paying, .
5. Check out the photos and videos uploaded by your neighbors in our Pics & Clips section. Then upload your own to show off!
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something