Tis the season to be merry and brighten up a local seniors’ holiday through the Be a Santa to a Senior program! Home Instead Senior Care serving Northern Bristol County is kicking off this year’s program with multiple area Christmas trees, located at:
· Tri-Town Chamber of Commerce, 280 School Street, Mansfield
· Curves, 393 North Main Street, Mansfield
· Home Instead Senior Care, 555 Pleasant St. Unit# 104, Attleboro
· EPOCH Assisted Living of Norton, 190 Mansfield Ave, Norton
· Bank of America, 60 West Main St, Norton
· AA Medical Equipment Company, 127 Pearl St, Attleboro
· Lori's Consignment Shop, 199 West Main St #B, Norton
· Arbors Assisted Living, 763 County St, Taunton
To be a Santa to an area senior, stop by any of the locations listed above to select an ornament from the tree. Each ornament will have a gift suggestion, such as slippers or a blanket. Have fun shopping, and return the unwrapped gift in a bag with the ornament to any one of the above locations by December 13.
Then, join in the festivities at the wrapping party, which will take place December 14, from 9 to 12 pm at the Home Instead Senior Care office, located at 555 Pleasant Street in Attleboro.
Be a Santa to a Senior is an annual holiday gift program developed to brighten the lives of older adults that are alone or financially challenged during the holiday season. Since introducing the Be a Santa to a Senior program, Home Instead Senior Care has helped provide 1.2 million gifts to more than 700,000 seniors in need. Please call 508-222-0800 for more information or questions, or visit www.beasantatoasenior.com.