Tuesday at 7 p.m.:
The Alternative Transportation Committee of Norton is holding a Public Information Session and we would love to have you join us! We plan to give an update on the current status of the proposed Rail Trail project as well as our plans for moving forward. Please come to share your ideas, concerns, and questions or to just show your support for the project. If you have any questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
2. Check out local area job postings:
3. What Else is Happening Around Norton?
Tuesday January 21, 2014
3:30 PM - 5:00 PM
The library is a great place to make friends! Middle & High School students are welcome to join us most Tuesday afternoons in the library community room. Each week we may play board games or Wii games, watch a movie, try out a craft project, clean up the library park, or help decorate the children's room. One registration (including parental permission slip) allows a teen to participate in all our Teen Tuesday events.
Registration forms will be available at the library front desk.
You may also download and print yours from here: http://nortonlibrary.org/pdfs/TeenTuesdaysapp.pdf
Location: Community Room
4. Jan. 21 in History: 1999 - War on Drugs: In one of the largest drug busts in American history, the United States Coast Guard intercepts a ship with over 4,300 kg (9,500 lb) of cocaine on board.
5. Tuesday's Weather
- Tuesday: A chance of snow, mainly after noon. Increasing clouds, with a high near 19. North wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night: Snow likely before midnight, then snow with areas of blowing snow between midnight and 3am, then snow likely with areas of blowing snow after 3am. Low around 9. Wind chill values as low as -1. North wind 13 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.