Invite a friend
Setup and Operate an Effective Shelter
The Bristol Norfolk Medical Reserve Corps is offering the training "Setup and Operate an Effective Shelter" for its volunteers and any interested member from the general public.
This course will cover the processes it takes to open and operate and emergency shelter in an austere environment during uncertain circumstances. Dennis Swift, RN, BSN is presenting. Two contact hours wil be awarded to RNs and Medical Assistants that attend this course.
Please RSVP to Donna Palmer, RN at 508-285-0258 or email email@example.com.
More About Norton Public Library
Norton Public Library, which began as the Norton Magazine Club in 1879, became a Massachusetts corporation in 1886. Eliza Wheaton, whose painting adorns the library's meeting room, gave the library to the town. Previously located at the intersection of Routes 123 and 140, the library moved to its current location in 1991. The adjacent park opened in 1999.
Other events here
- Teen Tuesday Tue, May 28, 3:30 pm
- Writers' Group Tue, May 28, 6:00 pm
- Spring-a-Ding Storytime May 15, 2013 / May 22, 2013 / May 29, 2013, 10:30 am
- Norton Cultural Council 1st Annual Art Show and Grant Recipient Reception Thu, May 30, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- I'm Going to Kindergarten! Mon, Jun 3, 4:00 pm
- Teen Tuesday Tue, Jun 4, 3:30 pm
- Friends of the Library Monthly Meeting Tue, Jun 4, 6:30 pm
- Morning Book Discussion Group Wed, Jun 5, 10:30 am
- Afternoon Book Discussion Group Thu, Jun 6, 4:00 pm
- Norton Rail-Trail Committee Meeting June 6, 2013 / June 20, 2013, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm