The map above, provided by the National Weather Service, shows total snowfall in the Norton area over the past two days.
The map is centered around the red marker, which is in the middle of Norton Patch's coverage area, and the map updates every six hours, starting around 2 a.m. each day.
Note: This map is not visible on some mobile devices.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Norton Police Log May 6-8: Assault and Battery Arrest and Witness Intimidation
- Norton Approves Memorial Bench at Evergreen Beach in Honor of Angel Pina
- Visions for Vacancies Norton: 336 Old Colony Rd.
- Norton Police Log May 4 and 5: Disorderly Conduct and Break Ins
- Sewage Tie-in Time Extended at Norton Town Meeting