Jobs Available in Norton: Substitute Music Teacher, Head Field Hockey Coach and More
Jobs from simplyhired.com and indeed.com.
Job: Longterm substitute music teacher
Location: Norton Public Schools
Job description: This is a full time position at the elementary level. The chosen applicant will start immediately and will hold the position through June 2013.
- Bachelor’s degree,
- Current Massachusetts certification
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in the United States
Location: Wheaton College
Job description: Evaluate and recruit qualified student-athletes. Organize and conduct team practices, prepare for and compete in team competitions. Prepare and manage operating budget. Develop recruitment plan including travel, mailing and budget. Comply with all NCAA, NEWMAC and Wheaton rules and regulations and ensure assistant coaches comply with same. Serve in administrative capacity as needed and directed by the director of athletics and recreation.
- Education and experience: Bachelor’s degree in related field required and three to five years of high school or collegiate coaching experience required. Collegiate playing experience preferred.
- Licenses: Current and valid driver’s license required and successful completion and maintain Wheaton’s College Van License A.
- Other Preferences: The candidate must be able to work independently and have the ability to work evenings and weekends from September through May to accomplish the tasks necessary for success in this field.
Job: Pet sitter
Job description: Seeking a sitter near Norton for two pets. Help with feeding is also needed. Pay is $10 to $15 per hour.
Job: Assistant credit manager
Location: Horizon Beverage
Job description: This position is responsible for assisting the credit manager with day-to-day responsibilities; supervising and coordinating the activities of the credit team, monitoring and managing the credit and collection processes of customer accounts, determining customer credit capacity, compiling credit information, collection of past due accounts, review daily deposits, monitoring accounts receivable processes and generating reports showing credit, activities and status of accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- Five to seven years experience in Accounting, Banking or Credit Management
- Three to five years of supervision experience
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook experience
Location: Outlaw Audio
Job description: A customer service representative is being sought. A highly competitive salary, full benefits and real growth potential will be offered.
Qualifications: Knowledge and experience with Home Theater/Consumer Electronics is essential. You must possess a strong technical knowledge of current audio equipment, but don’t necessarily have to have experience in selling home theater.