Jobs Available in Norton: Mental Health Clinician, Childcare Provider and More
Jobs from Simply Hired and Indeed websites.
Job: Mental health clinician
Location: Taunton Attleboro Emergency Services in Norton
Job description: Hire to be co-located at Norton and Brockton Emergency Services Programs. Will evaluate clients experiencing a mental or emotional health crisis presenting at either the Norton or Brockton Sites on a face-to-face basis and via the telephone. Recommends crisis intervention services in consultation with the ESP Director and Program Psychiatrist. See link for complete description.
- A Master's or higher degree in social work.
- Based on assignment, travel may be required. Those employees who elect to use a motor vehicle for travel must have a current and valid Massachusetts Class D Motor Vehicle Operator's license or the equivalent from another state.
- Current and valid licensure as a certified social worker or independent clinical social worker by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Social Work.
- Experience in working in an emergency service program preferred.
Job: Warehouse freight handler
Location: Capstone Logistics in Norton
Job description: This position is in a fast- paced environment; manual labor with heavy lifting required. Competitive pay offered based upon experience as well as a benefit package – medical, dental, life insurance, paid-time-off, and 401-K retirement plan - with the opportunity to obtain supplemental coverage’s based upon your needs.
Qualifications: All candidates must meet all hiring eligibility requirements, including background verification and drug screen. Powered pallet jack and fork lift experience is a plus.
Job: Senior development officer
Location: Wheaton College
Job description: This development position works with members of the Major Gifts Team to further the Major Gifts Program at Wheaton College, including identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of alumnae/i, parents and friends who are capable of making gifts of $100,000 or more. Toward this end, s/he personally manages a pool of rated prospects within a designated region. The Senior Development Officer will ensure that all prospects under management will be solicited for the proper target amounts and college priorities. Position entails significant interaction with high-level donors and trustees. The Senior Development Officer will share responsibility for managing an administrative assistant. Significant travel including overnight travel is required. Performs other duties as required.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of three to five years experience in educational fund raising or related field. Must be computer literate and have a valid driver’s license. Must be willing to travel extensively during and after normal business hours which may include overnight travel. Previous experience working in an institution of higher education or not-for-profit agency is preferred. Previous campaign experience is preferred.
Job: Behavioral specialist for BAMSI
Job description: This is a permanent part-time job. Pay is $16.60 per hour.
High School Diploma or GED required; Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in human service field desired.
• One-year experience working with individuals with disabilities required.
• Must be able to work independently with limited supervision.
• Good oral and written communication skills required.
• Must have valid driver’s license in state of residence and owns of transportation.
• Knowledge of community based employment desired.
• Philosophical commitment to Supported Employment required.
• Medication Administration Certification required.
Location: Norton home
Job description: Child care is needed for two children in the client’s home or in your own. This job is five days per week. Parent needs to be at work by 9 a.m. locally and can pick the boys up or be home by 4:30 to 5 p.m. The oldest son goes to school four days a week noon to 2:30 p.m., so reliable transportation will be needed. Start date is March 4, end date late June. Three friendly dogs on the premises. Pay is $250 per week.
Qualifications: CPR and first aid certification required.