Jobs Available in Norton: Hess Sales Associate, Chemistry Tutor and More
Jobs from SimplyHired.com and Indeed.com.
Job: MDS nurse
Location: EPOCH of Norton
Job description: EPOCH Senior Healthcare of Chestnut Hill and Norton are seeking a 32 hour per week MDS Nurse (RN). This position is designed to be split between both locations with two days at Chestnut Hill and two days at Norton.
Qualifications: Applicants must have 2 years related experience in the healthcare industry. Must have some knowledge of MDS/PPS regulations. We require excellent communication skills and must be detailed oriented. Must be comfortable using computers. We require a Registered Nurse (RN).
Job: Business to business sales representative (Nestle)
Job description: This job will require the qualified candidate to develop a strong customer network, effectively present consumer products to new clients and close new business. Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Local travel to client locations
- Enthusiastic representation of Nestle Waters to potential clients
- Systematic solicitation of targeted commercial prospects through face-to-face contact within a zone (B2B cold calling)
- Support and implement all program initiatives for targeted solicitation of commercial prospects
- Complete daily card scanning, logging 50 plus daily activities
- Fully develop new accounts at inception considering the full line of dispensers, 3/5 gallon, small package, POU Filtration, cups and allied products
- Follow up on leads and prospects for small commercial businesses
- Provide large commercial sales leads to Key Account Sales Manager
- Adhere to proven and structured selling process and pricing guidelines
- 1-2+ years of Outside Sales experience, B2B experience preferred
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Work Experience; Bachelors Degree preferred
Job description: Tutoring a high schooler in AP Chemistry. Set your own rate.
- Excellent communication skills
- Expertise in a variety of disciplines
Location: Norton via Bluewolf
Job description: This full-time position is responsible for providing business analysis for business users throughout all levels of the organization, and will report to the IT department. The Business Analyst will operate in the role of liaison between the IT department and the business user community and will be involved in numerous simultaneous projects. Pay is $70-$90k per year, depending on experience.
- Understanding of ERP systems required
- Comfort and skill in use of SQL2005/2008 is preferred.
- 7+ years of business systems and/or analysis experience required.
- In depth knowledge of Back End functionality and troubleshooting
- Experience with Microsoft Project
- Problem resolution skills
- Ability to work under tight timeframes and manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Experience with application software and debugging techniques needed to develop and maintain applications
- Proficient with basic accounting concepts
- EDI and/or e-Commerce experience a plus
- Strong working knowledge of ERP systems and SQL
- ERP JD Edwards nice to have
Job description: Greet customers with smile and eye contact, inform customers of current specials, take orders and operate the cash register, thank customers for business while maintaining a professional, clean environment to enhance the customer’s experience.
- *Ability to carry up to 50 lbs.
- *Ability to operate equipment including but not limited to lottery machine, cash register, soda/coffee/credit card machine.
- *Must be available to work any shifts scheduled by site management and realize schedules are subject to change as needed by Hess management.