Jobs Available in Norton: Database Administrator, Hotel Manager and More
Jobs this week on Indeed.com and Simplyhired.com.
Job: Database administrator
Company: Wheaton College
Job description: The Database Administrator (DBA) is responsible installation, maintenance and upgrades for the Colleges Oracle database systems and supporting tools including but not limited to: Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Application Servers, Oracle Reports and Forms and the Ellucian (Banner) ERP. This position is a member of the Resources and Access (RA) Department, which focuses on direct services and support for students, faculty and staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field preferred.
- A minimum of three years working as a database administrator using Oracle, Oracle Tools, and Oracle development languages.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Demonstrated experience or professional training/education with UNIX, C, ProC, HTML, Banner software, Apache, Evisions, Oracle
Job: Dietary aide
Company: EPOCH Senior Living
Job description: Responsible for resident tray set up, taking phone accurate phone orders, dishwashing and kitchen cleaning.
Qualifications: Must be reliable, friendly and professional. Must be able to follow kitchen/dining protocols to meet facility standards. Must have good communication both written and verbally. Excellent phone skills and must be detailed oriented.
Job: Hotel manager
Company: Extended Stay America
Job description: Under the direction of an area operations manager, the hotel manager is responsible to manage property operations on a day to day basis of a single property to assure optimum performance and continual improvement in the five Key Result Areas (guest service, employees, sales/marketing, property appearance, and profit/financial control. Coordinates, directs and manages the staff and everyday hotel operations to achieve profitability, guest satisfaction and efficiency while maintaining standards set by the company ensuring 100 percent guest satisfaction.
- Minimum three years related hospitality management experience.
- Ability to read and speak the English language and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Basic knowledge of computers and software including ability to use e-mail, word processing, and spreadsheet software.
Job: STI Behavior Specialist
Job description: This full-time position pays $16.60 an hour.
- Must possess training in or become trained in behavior management techniques and the management of aggressive behaviors.
- Experience with behavioral issues desired.
- High School Diploma or equivalent plus one year direct care experience working with a disabled population required.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and state of residence.