Jobs Available in Norton: Assistant Professor, Dog Sitter and More
Jobs listed from Simplyhired.com and Indeed.com.
Job: Assistant professor
Company: Wheaton College
Job description: The teaching load will comprise six courses in the areas of eighteenth and nineteenth century literature and first year writing.
- Candidates must have experience teaching first year writers
- Must also have expertise in eighteenth and/or nineteenth century British literature and culture
- A Ph.D. in English or a related discipline and teaching experience required.
Job: Forklift driver
Company: Job through The Alpha Group
Job description: This candidate would be a leader and would also have the ability to become the receiving "lead person." This is a full time long term temp to perm position and pays $9 and pay rate may increase once they show leadership skills. The hours are 11 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Must have experience with some power equipment on order picker
- Must have the ability to work fast and under pressure
- Attendance and punctuality are critical
Job: Special education teacher
Company: Norton Public Schools
Job description: Elementary level special education long-term substitute teacher for the period January to June 2013.
- Massachusetts Moderate Special Needs (PK - 8) Certification
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
Job: Dog sitter
Job description: A Norton family owns a 12-year-old yellow lab, who just likes to have someone around while they are away for a weekend or week-long trip. They are looking for someone who will primarily stay at their home. She tends to have anxiety when no one is there. She is a very sweet dog and easy to take care of, if given one short walk a day and two meals. They are looking to pay by the day, not the hour.
Job: Customer service associate
Company: Cumberland Farms
Job description: This employee will provide a pleasant shopping experience for all customers in a prompt, efficient and courteous manner. They will also maintain a clean store and replenish products. The employee will also assist the store manager with the proper execution of all store level merchandising and marketing programs.
Qualifications: Must be 18 or older.