Five Things You Need to Know: Monday, Feb. 18
Happy Presidents Day! Who is you favorite all-time president?
1. Ready for another clean-up day? There will be more sun than clouds today, but it will be windy and chilly with temperatures in the mid-30s, according to our friends at WHDH. It will actually feel much colder with the wind.
2. Happy Presidents Day. All town offices will be closed and the schools are on February vacation this week.
3. The 2013 Progressive Insurance New England Boat Show sails into the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center until Feb. 24, making a splash with sales on hundreds of the newest boats and accessories, plus a variety of activities for boaters of all ages. Climb aboard and compare more than 750 boats and hundreds of boating accessories for all budgets and lifestyles, including luxury motor and sailing yachts, sport fishers, performance boats, personal watercraft, angling gear, travel destinations and more. Experienced and beginner boaters can put their boating skills to the test at the Power Boat Docking Challenge and the Remote Control Sailboat Pond. Tickets are $15. For tickets, show hours, discounts, giveaways and more information visit NewEnglandBoatShow.com.
4. Is your church hosting a potluck dinner? Is your business having a grand opening or other special event? Post it on Patch by going to norton.patch.com/events/new.
5. Make sure you like Norton Patch on Facebook and join in the conversation there.