Massachusetts is famous for its medical facilities, several of which offer emergency care. But anyone who's gone to the ER somewhere along the south shore knows it can take a while before you get back home.
The chart above compares various emergency room wait times in Southesastern Massachusetts. The data used comes from the center for Medicare & Medicaid Center's Hospital Compare web site.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Norton Police Log May 6-8: Assault and Battery Arrest and Witness Intimidation
- Norton Approves Memorial Bench at Evergreen Beach in Honor of Angel Pina
- Visions for Vacancies Norton: 336 Old Colony Rd.
- Norton Police Log May 4 and 5: Disorderly Conduct and Break Ins
- Sewage Tie-in Time Extended at Norton Town Meeting