5 Things You Need To Know Today: Sept. 2
Your Patch Facts for the day.
Five Things You Should Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. Mostly sunny today with a high near 75. This evening will be mostly clear with a low of 56.
2. The Swirling Vine on West Main St. is hosting a Wine Tasting this evening from 5 to 8 p.m. All wines featured in the tasting are 20 percent off this evening.
3. From 3:30 to 4 p.m. today, Borderland State Park hosts a Mansion Tour: The Amesses & Women's Rights. This 30 minute guided tour will explore Oakes and Blanche Ames’s involvement in the struggle for women’s rights.
4. Yesterday's Patchcast featured news on power restoration in Foxboro, West Nile Virus detection in Mansfield and Sharon's new superintendent. To watch the video, click here.
5. Classes began at Wheaton College yesterday. To read about Norton's love/hate relationship with the college, tune in here at 9 a.m.